We’re excited to kick off the new year with five new partnerships including:
- Lewis and Wallace (Griffin, GA, lewisandwallaceassociates.com)
- Oaklane Insurance Agency (Mundelein, IL, oaklaneins.com)
- Sneed Insurance (Memphis, TN, sneedinsurance.com)
- Whitenack and Souder Insurance, Inc. (Harrodsburg, KY, whitenacksouder.com)
- Sheets Forrest Draper (Marion, IA, marioniowainsurance.com)
The announcement was made today by Executive Director of Franchise Sales and Expansion Margo Mackedanz.
“COVID-19 brought numerous challenges to independent agencies, from operating remotely to handling claims. Our mission remains the same regardless of where we expand our community: provide our agents the resources they need to navigate these obstacles and create a space for sharing intellectual capital that leads to greater success,” Mackedanz explained.
“I am very excited and honored to welcome Scott, Spencer, and all staff at Sheets, Forrest, Draper to the Keystone family as a Pioneer Partner,” said Mackedanz. “Their determination to remain a strong, quality, independent agency is inspiring, and their addition further strengthens our excellent start in Iowa with Kingsgate Insurance. We’re looking forward to continued expansion with many additional high-quality agencies and can’t wait to see what the future holds for them.”