That’s why we’ve launched new safety enhancements for NSTA and PSBA members in our program.
These FREE services are in addition to our existing enhancements insureds can take advantage of, like claims advocacy, telematics consultation, and accident response training.
Our enhancements available to our insureds AT NO COST include:
- DOT Helpline (833.888.0211) for fast, professional answers on best practices, or driver and maintenance issues.
- Driver Evaluation Hotline (570.473.2810) for you to discuss questionable MVRs with our underwriters.
- Expert FMCSA review to improve compliance and decrease liability.
- In-depth analysis of your written fleet safety program with recommendations that increase effectiveness.
- Formal best practices report with written recommendations for improvements.
Elective enhancements* are also available, including:
- DOT audit on driver, service, and maintenance records, etc. Includes written report with recommendations.
- Active MVR monitoring for any new citations, suspensions, or other negative driving events.
- Driver training program with safety training, competency exam and completion certificate.
- Accident response program creation and team training for post-accident investigations.
- Written fleet safety program assistance.
*Elective enhancements are at additional cost.